29.12.08

New Christmas video posted!

I’ve just posted a video from all the Christmas day festas (parties) on my video website.  You know you wanna see all those cute, smiling, Mozambican faces opening presents and eating chicken!  They’re adorable.  So go to the sidebar on the right and click on my video album link….then watch the Christmas Day in Mozambique video.  You won’t be disappointed.  Many pictures, and personal messages from the kids will follow.

 

PS.  I’m wearing reindeer ears.  And so are a few carefully chosen tots.  You can’t say no now, huh?

 

Oh and in the posting picture department…..I’m a little slow in posting.  There are a few on my picture website, but I’ve still got about a month’s worth to upload.  Sorry, it’s been a little crazy around here lately!  Thanks for forgiving me.  J  Have a safe and happy new year!

No comments: