16.7.09

I'm coming to a town near you (hopefully)

Get excited...I'm coming home to the States in exactly 6 weeks!!! 
 
I have been working to secure a schedule for where I'll be and when while in the States, but I have been having tons of internet problems and so it is making it hard to correspond and plan. Here's what it is looking like so far (although I'm reserving the right to change this at any moment):

Schedule:
Aug 27th: arrive in Atlanta
Aug 27-29: CLEMSON, SC
Aug 29-30: Atlanta, GA (pre-wedding festivities)
Aug 31-Sept 3: CLEMSON, SC
Sept 4-7: New Orleans area
Sept 8-11: CLEMSON, SC
Sept 11-13: Charlotte, NC (for friend's wedding)
Sept 13-24: Marion, NC (for medical missions intensive class)
Sept 24-Oct 1: Nashville, TN
Oct 1-3: Birmingham, AL
Oct 3-9: CLEMSON, SC
Oct 10-13:  Family only weekend trip (location tbd later)
Oct. 13?? return to Maputo, Mozambique

Speaking opportunities:
-I am planning on having dinner and speaking/showing a video to anyone who would like to come in the NASHVILLE area Sept 25 or 26th depending on my host's availability. Mark your calendars and email me asap if you wish to attend. If the number is too great, I will seek out a 2nd time and place.
-I would like to have a time to speak to any friends within driving distance of the BIRMINGHAM area as well (either Oct 2nd or 3rd). If you are interested in this, please email me and let me know which day would be better for you (Friday evening or Saturday brunch or lunch time) and how many would be coming so I can figure out a place, date, and time.
-I have a few other small meetings planned for speaking engagements and I will let everyone know times, dates, and places when they are all sorted out!
-If you would like me to speak to a small bible study, youth group, Sunday school, discipleship group ect, let me know and availabilities and I'll try to accommodate.

I am thankful for this opportunity to come home for a little bit of relaxation, refreshment, renewed vision, restoration, and most importantly fellowship with all my friends, family, and supporters. I am excited to share what God has been doing here the last 6 months since I've been gone and the things God has been stirring in my heart for the future. Thanks for all the support you have lent me. I am continually blessed!
 
 

No comments: